This Sr. On Premise Manager Role is accountable for Delivering Share Growth in the On Premise Channel across the 17 Control Markets.
- This role is responsible for Managing 5 Direct Reports:
- On Premise Managers in NC, OH/MI, OR, PA and VA.
- This Sr. Manager will ensure that each OPM deliver their KPI's.
- They will develop and build the capabilities of each OPM, ensure all compliance, brand and selling skills trainings are completed.
- Develop and implement standardized and simplified ways of working for the team.
- Ensure that all direct reports are compliant & timely with their T&E submissions.
On Premise Manager KPI's:
Manage On Premise Key Accounts
- Develop relationships with Key Diageo Accounts
- Drive Share of Diageo Portfolio in Accounts: Distribution/Menu's and Visibility
Manage On Premise Programs & Initiatives w/ Broker Team
- Manage On Premise Budget for Local Market needs - POS/Sampling/MBN
- Drive Execution of National On Premise Programs
- Organize & Execute On Premise Blitz's, Menu Drive's
Manage Activation Army Team & Local Ambassadors
- Establish KPI's, Develop and Train the team on Brand Programs
- This role is responsible for oversight of our Agency Partnerships:
MKTG, Inspira with Activation Army, MATCH and Local Brand Ambassadors across the Control States, ensuring superior execution in the On Premise.
This role will own and manage the relationship with the third party companies, who employee Ambassadors and Specialists throughout the Division.
- Setting and managing monthly KPI's against programming and activation
- Providing communication on marketing initiatives
- Developing agency capabilities through training modules focused on selling skills
- Facilitating training modules on brands with our ambassadors and marketing team
- Reviewing agency's effectiveness in the marketplace and sharing best practices with the agency to ensure the specialists are highly effective
- Owning the compliance agenda with the outside agency
This role will work with our Diageo State Leads and CPWS Broker Sales Team:
- Ensuring we achieve our On Premise Brand Standards for Menu's and Features: providing tools and visibility to grow share.
- Championing the execution of our On Premise Volume Driving Initiatives: Shot Machines, Cocktails on Draft and other multiband programs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min of 3-5 years' experience working in the On Premise Channel
- Proven track record of success in sales and/or marketing
- Strong influencing and managing capabilities
- Solid organizational skills
- Previous people management experience
- Ability to be impactful in market day one in role
- A minimum of 5-7 years industry experience
- Role will be based in Norwalk/Chicago Market
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.