BECOME OUR BEER, PEOPLE & CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARDIAN AT ONE OF OUR BEST BREWDOG BARS!!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we've got 37 bars across the UK, 21 more around the world, as well as brewing beer in Ellon Scotland, Columbus Ohio, London & South Korea! The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
Since the first BrewDog bar burst onto the UK beer scene back in 2010, our bars have been front and centre in our mission to make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We are evangelical about beer, and you will have the opportunity to help us redefine how people experience, perceive and think about beer by joining the Castlegate team.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
As a Duty Manager in one of our most popular bars, you'll be stepping up to the plate to make sure that every single person who walks through the bars' doors gets an absolutely mind blowing customer experience. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting & supporting the General Manager and Assistant Manager in running shifts
- Training & guiding our amazing staff
- Various back and front of house duties (you'll be kept very busy in this role)
- At least one year's experience in a similar management role.
- A track record of outstanding customer service in a well-branded hospitality or retail setting will go in your favour, as well as any previous experience in craft beer.
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business.