PEOPLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARDIAN REQUIRED FOR OUR EPIC CASTLEGATE BAR!
Are you a certified beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer? Sleep and dream hops and malt? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission! We need your natural geekiness for beer to help us deliver our Mission - Making People As Passionate About Great Craft Beer As We Are.
Our bars are more than just pubs. They are temples of taste, cathedrals of craft and hop havens! We are constantly trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
As an Assistant Manager you are the people guardian within the bar. By reflecting our drive to over-invest in the things we care about the most; our beer and our people! You are there to support the General Manager and develop your team, all the while developing yourself at a million miles an hour. Whilst also having a large input into helping to overachieve every target we set.
- Key Duties
The Cicerone® programme will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness, and we will reward you for passing. We also offer epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
- Be the people guardian within the bar. By reflecting our drive to over-invest in the things we care about the most - Our Beer and Our People.
- Support the General Manager and develop your team and yourself.
- Whilst also having a large input into helping to overachieve every target we set. This is undoubtedly a key role within this bar and we need that person to own it!
- Support the GM to effectively manage all aspects of the unit's operations.
- Support the GM to run an effective & incredible events calendar to help integrate us into the local bar scene.
- Support the GM in identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent
- Support the GM in training, mentoring & developing your dedicated team to increase all round growth
- Setting & meeting stimulating sales and profitability targets
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your bar with a craft beer experience that they'll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next BrewDog experience.
- At least 2 year's hospitality supervisory or management experience is essential.
- Comprehensive beer training will be provided, however some knowledge or experience within craft beer and brewing industry would be ace.
- A love for delivering amazing customer service!
- Being able to make people passionate about beer and service.
- Proven experience of successfully managing a driven and high performing team with examples of team progression.