*This is a talent pool posting, not an actual job opening. Please apply if you'd like to be considered for future opportunities.*
- Leads delivery of programs from Gate 1 through to 90 days post-launch against KPIs.
- Provides Supply input and commercial grounding during project development phases, driving resolution of commercialization hurdles that may arise and managing regular project communications to Supply and Demand project sponsors, Technical Operations and the broader Supply community.
- Builds great relationships with stakeholders in NA Demand and throughout the Supply organization.
- Utilizes strong project management skills to develop and manage project timelines, addresses technical and resourcing challenges and ensures risk profiles and mitigation plans are developed and executed for each project.
- Conduct the technical development/due diligence of packaging components, inclusive of creation/routing/approval of any/all package specifications.
- Complete testing to ensure functional acceptability, assure regulatory and product compatibility compliance and life cycle robustness of new package components.
- Consistently demonstrates pride and commitment to Diageo, behaves authentically, focuses on finding solutions, and develops trusting relationships across the organization.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of Technical and Professional development experience in consumer package technology.
- Requires a BS in Package Engineering or related Technical Field, with demonstrated knowledge of product commercialization.
- Strong business acumen, communication, interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplined team in an extremely fast-moving environment, with the ability to lead, thrive, provide guidance and cut-through in the face of great ambiguity.
- Successful candidates will have strong technical depth and performance management skills, dynamic cross-functional interaction, and highly effective project management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of primary package design, liquid development, and manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Role requires 20 - 30% domestic and international travel.