Function: Business Systems - IT
Salary: up to £50,000 based on experience + Bonus + 35 days holiday + Bupa Healthcare + Award Winning Pension + 5 x Life Assurance
WHY FIT IN, WHEN YOU CAN STAND OUT?
We're proud to be the UK's leading Pub, Cider and Beer Company. With over 2,000 colleagues employed across the UK, we offer fantastic opportunities for people with talent and drive. From brewing to sales and marketing, from logistics to finance, IT and HR - there's much more to our business than you might imagine.
Our unrivalled portfolio of brands includes Foster's, Strongbow, John Smith's, Bulmers, Desperados and of course the world-renowned Heineken® and, with 3000 pubs, we are one of the UK's leading leased pub businesses and a passionate supporter of the great British pub.
We have the opportunity to join Heineken UK as we work through the challenge delivering an unprecedented portfolio of change, including a programme of 26 "business transformation" projects across our business; a complete redesign of our supply chain arrangements; a maturing of our market-leading B2B digital proposition, and a desire to drive a digital agenda across the business, specifically as we interact with our consumers, customers and colleagues.
We've ambitious goals. And we know it's the expertise and enthusiasm of our people that fuels our growth. Right now we're looking for an outstanding Business Analyst, with +5 year's experience of significant business / IT change projects, to join our team.
Reporting into the Business Partner-Support Functions the primary responsibility of the Business Analyst within HUK is to bring clarity to the definition of business changes aiding HUK. You will provide a systematic and disciplined approach to analysis in order to ensure that all required project objectives and deliverables are met on significant projects and change initiatives. You will be part of a broader analysis community with HEINEKEN UK, and will play a leading part in developing the function.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders - you will be able to negotiate and influence and be regarded as a key enabler in supporting business change.
- You'll be able to pitch communication at the right level for the audience, and get your message across succinctly using a variety of methods (e.g. verbal and written).
- You will be a self-starter, who can plan and organise their work, driving the analysis activities forward where necessary, and supporting your team.
- Demonstrated experience of working under pressure and within set timescales.
- You will have extremely well developed analysis skills, well versed in a variety of business analytical techniques, with a minimum of five year's project experience of the full requirements management lifecycle, translating complex user requests into true business needs.
- Extensive experience of Process Modelling methods and tools, using formal notation within an enterprise process model.
- Experience of significant business and system change projects using formal project methodologies.
- You will have the curiosity and passion to develop the Business Analysis function, incorporating leading edge practices and latest industry thinking, and playing an influential role in establishing and embedding these changes across the BA community.
- Educated to degree-level, or equivalent.
- Awareness of the UK commercial market and environmental factors that may affect business operations.
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate many of the following:
- Familiar with Business Architecture approaches, and experience of pragmatic application of these approaches to deliver business value.
- Experience in identifying process improvement opportunities and facilitating process re-engineering exercises using industry recognised techniques e.g. Lean, DMAIC, etc.
- Experience of managing multiple pieces of work and differing priorities.
- Experience of leading and coaching small teams of business analysts on large projects or programmes.
- Working as an analyst within an agile delivery environment.
- Digitising business processes.
- Development of robust business cases including the identification and planning of business benefits.
- Experience on projects implementing or enhancing enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics.
- Experience involving the following business domains: financial accounting / management accounting; supply chain and logistics.
PRIDE IN WHO WE ARE, PASSION FOR WHAT WE DO
Apply today with your most up to date CV and a Covering Letter. At HEINEKEN UK we are passionate about Great British Pubs, so along with a traditional covering letter talking about you, feel free to simply tell us which pub, bar or restaurant is your favourite (it doesn't have to be one of ours) and the reasons why.
If this sounds like a journey you'd like to join and you'd like to stand out, rather than fit in, we'd love to hear from you.
Closing date: Monday 24th September 2018
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Database, Engineer, ERP, Oracle, Finance, Technology, Engineering