Purpose of Role
The newly created position of Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the digital content associated with the newly developed Diageo Now portal. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of database management, managing data transfer, and loading content onto retailer databases via API transmission and/or manual uploading. This role will support the Digital Conversion Marketing team's mission of developing and delivering best-in-class digital content to all interested retailers.
Although not a specific requirement, experience working in a 3 tier distribution model (suppliers, distributors, retailers) and building relationships with key contacts at the chain and independent retailers is preferred.
- No financial responsibilties
- Working knowledge in the digital asset development and management space
- Ability to find quick solutions to complex data transfer issues
- Must have strong project management skills - proven ability to manage complex projects from start to finish
- Must be able to build relationships with agencies, key retailers and distributor partners
- Leadership Responsibilities and Decision-Making Rights
- Must be able to build relationships and influence decision making internally and at our key customers
- Must have strong thought leadership in database management and data transfer
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Develops/maintains the digital portal for the retailer and partner access to Diageo assets
- Manages all asset transfer between Diageo, distributors, and retailers
- Thorough understanding of end-user systems and recommends ways to optimize data management and transfer efficiencies
Qualifications and Experience Required
- College graduate with 3-5 years of experience that includes:
- Working knowledge of database software/systems in the creative/brand asset space
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with major CPG or beverage category a plus
- Highly developed project management skills
- Customer relationship building skills
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.