This role is responsible for running key inventory reporting, performing data analysis and presenting a summary of supply chain drivers for both finished goods and raw materials. This reporting will be a key tool to drive both increased agility related to the Innovation process and decreased SLOB related to writing off costs. The role also plays an active and influential role in major supply chain initiatives and projects. While this role may not have direct reports, this person is expected to lead/coordinate cross-functional processes and influence peers & superiors across various functions of the supply chain.
- Analysis and Reporting of FG and RM SLOB, Blocked and Q.I. inventory with a focus on trends, sensitivity, and interdependencies
- Proactive monthly management of potentially obsolete inventory driving the right activity around shelf life extensions, commercial activity and disposals
- Drive lifecycle decisions on SKUs, during launch, portfolio review/ rationalization, and discontinuations
- Own and drive raw material monthly reporting and analysis
- Total raw materials Diageo and supplier inventory visibility across all packaging categories, liquid, and ingredients, managing risks & opportunities in conjunction with materials planning team
- Support MOQ and vendor performance analysis
- Own process for RM destructions
- Communicate to appropriate stakeholders any/all risks related to inventory and cash targets for the finished product or raw material. Stakeholders will range up to SVP level
- Holding cross-functional partners accountable for execution of agreed actions related to inventory and cash
- Ensure efficient communication between Supply and Demand Planning, I&BC, Finance and Commercial Teams
- Strategic partner supporting Planning Team in driving sustainable business improvement in inventory, cash & service
- Strong Excel skills proved through prior experience
- Strong analytical capabilities including the ability to confirm data accuracy
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proactive, comfortable in self-directing workload
- Proven influencing skills & ability to hold self & others to account
- Basic end to end supply chain understanding
- Basic financial acumen
- Basic understanding of service vs cost vs cash tradeoffs
Secondary Location: Norwalk, Connecticut.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.