Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
For Diageo to achieve its ambitious growth and profitability agenda across the world, markets need to transform the way they develop, plan and execute their commercial plans. There is a particular focus required on customer planning, customer performance management and revenue management to increase our current performance by delivering a sustainable balance of volume and price / mix growth that drives value for Diageo, our customers and their customers.
This role will elevate the importance of "customer", and customer plans, to the same level as "brand" and brand plans have today. Additionally, it will embed a holistic Net Revenue Management (NRM) approach within our company processes.
The Revenue Manager will be expected to:
- Partner with Global Teams and Priority Markets to embed NRM processes, tools, and outcomes
- Partner and act as transformation catalyst with senior stakeholders to embed priority NRM changes
- Partner with Global teams to share best practices and ensure development of capability plans and tools are fit for purpose and continually improve
- Global role with broad geographical diversity. It will require up to 50% travel
Qualifications and experience
- Related Strategic Pricing, Promotions and Trade experience
- Commercial finance knowledge
- Advanced analytical experience
- Understanding / work experience with advanced analytics tools / models
- Business Development & Sales experience
- Commercial, Finance or Economics related accountabilities / experience
- Experience in working with Multiple Markets
- Experience of driving change initiatives as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise and make tough decisions in the interests of Diageo Experience of project management
- Able to build strong relationships, with good stakeholder management, alignment and influencing skills