Our client is a renowned drinks business supplying premium and prestige spirits brands to both the off-trade and on-trade in the UK. A key focus of this global business is the development and nurturing of exclusive new brands. In order to facilitate further growth we require an exceptional Brand & Sales Development Ambassador to drive sales, consumer engagement and activation of these exclusive brands in high end On Trade accounts in key cities across the Midlands and North of England (Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham etc…)
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong exposure to working with high-end spirits brands, ideally, in a Sales, Ambassadorial or Activation capacity, and will have a strong bar background reflecting a strong understanding and passion for mixology. In addition, you will have good commercial exposure, negotiation skills and strong customer development skills.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of mixology and sales practices. Educated to degree level, you will have high level of drive for success and a true ‘spark’ to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car, pension and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition, excellent training and development are offered. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Key Criteria points:
- Strong exposure to working with Spirits brands and/or premium drinks brands in a brand owner or wholesaler environment
- A background in bar management and mixology
- Good knowledge of the on-trade sector
- Ability to engage with customers together with real passion for the premium spirits market
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial, organisational and planning skills
- Educated to degree level, WSET Spirits qualification is desirable
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants particularly if applicants do not meet the key criteria points for this role.