Closing Date: 26 September
A bit about us;
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness®, Smirnoff®, Johnnie Walker®, Tanqueray® and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
Context of this role
Based in Dublin, the Customer Supply Lead will work in Diageo's Europe Partner Markets arm of the business which is a fast moving, complex part of our company which encompasses more than 50 countries including (to name a few) Russia and Germany for beer and Ukraine and Kazakhstan for spirits.
Operating within a distribution model, the successful candidate will support a transformation in forecasting quality and long term business trends through sales and operations planning as well as working with a range of external industry partners including internal companies and competitor firms. This individual will also act as a Supply Business Partner to our commercial team with the Beer business unit by acting as the first point of contact for supply specific issues. Locally, they will liaise closely with Customer Service teams and Supply Planning teams in Dublin.
Specifically, this role will focus on (but not be limited to);
- Shipment Planning - work closely with Partners on implementing shipment planning processes in order to ensure 18-months visibility over Distributor Shipment Plans.
- Distributors Inventory Management - implement and maintain consistent inventory management practices at Distributors.
- Cost Optimisation - Ensure maximised MOQ utilisation. Support SKU optimisation exercise. Identify other cost optimisation opportunities and drive rapid implementation to improve business financial efficiency.
- Supply KPI's -Support improvement on Supply KPIs by carrying out Root Cause Analysis and identifying areas where focus and improvement is required.
- System Shipment and Stock Data consistency - Be responsible for this data.
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Hold relevant qualifications in Supply Chain or have a similar level of experience- Supply Chain Planning would be a real bonus
- Data-savvy, comfortable in analysing and managing large amounts of data. Candidates must be comfortable working with complex spreadsheets
- Knowledge around MPS/MRP/Replenishment/VMI processes would be extremely helpful in the role
- Well versed or knowledgeable when working with an array of different cultures
- A natural influencer with excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in working in a remote team
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment.