Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Guinness®, Smirnoff®, Johnnie Walker®, Tanqueray® and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
This role can be flexible on location, ideally Ireland, Scotland or Amsterdam
A bit about our aim!
The Diageo Digital Supply Chain Transformation Program aims to "Transform Diageo Supply Chain by Embracing Digital Revolution"
Our Key Focus areas:
1. Drive out costs to invest in growth * Automation of core processes * Analytics driving better real-time and strategic decision making and actionable insights
2. Build and then constantly extend our advantage in route to consumer by becoming an e-commerce driven supply chain * Products shipped direct to consumer * End to end customer to vendor connectivity * Traceability and end to end visibility through the supply chain
3. Innovate at scale * Fast efficient product development
Initially there will be one Digital supply Chain Transformation Lead supporting the program. The scope of the role is to drive progress against the Data Infrastructure workstream in support of the three focus areas above.
As Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead you will be involved in:
The purpose of the role is to lead the Data Infrastructure workstream and through a cross functional Project Team
* Identify data requirements / use cases to run, improve and transform the business * Identify data objects to meet use cases
* Identify data sources for each data object * Design data infrastructure / data model solution to extract, store and elaborate data objects
* Define responsibilities of each Supply Chain role associated with data (e.g. creation, maintenance, elaboration)
* Define change in way of working required a. Processes b. Technology c. Resources d. Governance (changes) e. BAU support / maintenance
* Define multi-year investment required to deliver above
Qualifications and Experience Required to be a success
* System Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management
* 5 years + experience in supply chain or operations management
* Managing cross-functional and cross-organisational relationships and stakeholders to deliver change within supply chains
* Strong analytical capabilities
* Strong affinity with technology and systems
* Well organized and structured