We are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Your role as part of our Payroll team will be to help deliver our mission of making BrewDog the best place to work. Ever!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jump aboard and be an integral crew member in our payroll department.
As our newest Payroll trainee you will work in support of our awesome payroll team, to collate employee information and assist with processing numerous payrolls from start to finish across the rapidly expanding company. If you are super organised, great with numbers and like to be kept busy this role would be perfect
- Maintaining employee records
- Administration of employee benefit schemes
- Communication of benefits to employees
- Assisting with payroll processing
- Managing workload to meet tight internal and external deadlines
- General payroll admin
- On the job payroll training will be a big focus to provide you with the knowledge to problem solve and deal with employee queries
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be working closely with other members of the team, with thorough on the job training covering all aspects of payroll & benefits. We currently have a payroll team of three and you will be reporting to the Payroll Manager.
Payroll experience is not required, administration or office based experience is beneficial but not essential, all backgrounds of experience will be considered. Computer literate, experienced in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a sense of humour
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills
- Strong Communicator
- Be a fabulous team player but thrive just as brilliantly independently