-Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry; Master's preferred -7+ years of experience as an analytical chemist, beverage alcohol experience a plus.
- Familiarity working with advanced analytical equipment including the following: GC, GC-MS, HPLC, ICP-MS, as well as wet chemistry techniques and equipment
- Proven ability to lead and influence senior leadership to execute big ideas and decision making
- Knowledge of TTB/FDA regulations a plus
- Candidate must be a TTB certified chemist (internal), or certifiable if external to Diageo
- Acts with positive intent at all times
- Strong technical depth and performance management skills, dynamic cross-functional interaction, and highly effective project management, communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to lead, thrive, provide guidance and cut-through in the face of great ambiguity.
- Role requires ~30% domestic and international travel.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.