About the role
In this role you will be responsible for delivering excellent execution of the IAP for your respective brand for both the on & off trade channels.
You will play a crucial role in working with the Regional Brand activation manager & external agencies to develop game changing purchaser marketing programs and activities to ensure we win across the on & the off trade.
As part of this process you will be expected to feed into and support the development of regional toolkits as well as leaoding UK specific briefs for local activation needs. This will require the writing of agency briefs both creative & production and ongoing agency relationship management.
You will be the go to person for the local commercial teams for all aspects relating to execution of the IAP activation for your brand and will be responsible for keeping them informed & updated through the activity communications process.
You will be a key member of the quarterly planning process ensuring effective tracking of your brand related IAP activities and work with CPA director UK and key local stakeholders to advise on course corrective actions if required
You will be responsible for the local management of brand related POSM ensuring we have the right tools to deliver against the local market commercial KPI's and that these are utilised effectively.
You will ensure our focus selling platforms (sales map, Picture of Success, commercial selling decks) are updated on a regular basis providing sales with the best tools to deliver against their KPI's
The nature of the role will mean the majority of your time will be spent within the local market, however some travel may be necessary within the region.
To ensure strong commercial connection and a solid external understanding this role will require direct customer realtionships wth relevant functions and strategic customers
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
For assigned brand house :
- Responsible for Executing the local IAP
- Consults key local stakeholders on brand/category level plans & activities
- Localises BTL activation toolkits and produces materials and services incl POSM
- Assists regional brand activation manager in the development of Regional toolkits
- Maintains channel activity grids and local activity comms
- BTL agency management & briefing responsibility
- Member of local quarterly planning team
- Management & selection of local POS materials
- Localises commercial sell in propositions
- Manages local market A&P P&L for respective brand and function
- External front line support and relationships with key strategic customers.
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
- University degree or higher commercial education
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience (brand management, CPA, customer marketing, agency side)
- Proficiency in English
- Experienced in working with stakeholders to develop and implement clear agendas and longer term execution plans
- Experienced in balancing long and short term priorities to creat efficiencies
- Experienced in managing stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the IAP plans. Actively builds and leads interactions between the functions to ensure plans are implemented and goels met.
- Experienced in developing and actively influencing internal and external networks of influential contacts and decision makers
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Comprehension of competitive market for brand and Category in the Hub and how to use available data to develop initiatives to grow the brand
- Remains abreast of legal regulations in the industry for the Country
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.