About the role
As Customer Marketing Executive in charge of Whisky, you will contribute to driving growth of the portfolio in Thailand.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Lead the process of integrated sales & marketing planning - develop the annual Customer marketing programs - on-premise, off-premise and trade education that are aligned to brand strategy and initiatives, within given budgets
- Ensure robust quality and timely cycle planning-process with focus on continuous improvement and ensuring that process allows relevant and timely inputs from both sales and marketing stakeholders. Ensure program is optimized across Brands to reflect priorities and resources.
- In conjunction with Brand Team, set SMART objectives for activation in relation to Trade customers and Sales Team and have in place a plan to evaluate the same in a timely way
- Seek out future opportunities for strategic partnership with other brands - minimum one in each fiscal year
- Establish ground rules for developing and planning of on-, off-premise promotions and merchandising guidelines. Ensure strategic fit for all activities. Seek active cooperation from sales team
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of all shopper and below-the-line activation working with suppliers, sales and marketing teams to ensure timely inputs, approvals and development of relevant materials and collateral
- Ensure activation reflect market place requirements and appropriate activities are implemented in a timely way
- Ensure that implementation learning are shared across the Sales and Brand teams for continuous improvement
- Manages the implementation of planned National trade promotions, consumer promotions and merchandising activities
- Ensure timely and efficient implementation of the approved plans through effective communication with team members
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of the Point of Sale Materials (POSM), barware, GWP and display units by incorporating hardware development, production requirements and national inventories to support the Sales business in achieving its objectives
- Control quality and ensure consistency of all POSM according to global standards
- Develop & Implement Competitor Intelligence Monitoring and send this information to all key business stakeholders on regular basis
- Be competent in using evaluation tools like Nielsen data. Use these and other tools to evaluate Bacardi Thailand Limited activation with support of Brand team
- Set KPI for monitoring of all consumer and trade promotions and measure success accordingly to those parameters
- Conduct regular field assessment activities of promotions and merchandising activities and ensure at least 10 days monthly time spent in trade working with sales teams.
- Recommend appropriate course correction for future promotional activities based on the learning of past promotions
- Responsible for the day-to-day tracking and invoice processing of brand spends. Ensure risks are proactively identified and solution (s) is recommended
- Ensure that the spends are assigned to the budgeted expense head and full management of the brand A&P.
Measures of success
Performance: Delivering KPIs
Critical experiences for success
- Graduated with degrees in business or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of solid working experience
- Experience working with in FMCG, Alcohol industry will be an advantage
- Business acumen. Budget management skill.
- Strong analytical skill. Work very well figures. Attention to details. Microsoft Excel skill.
- Able to interpret data and driving value adding insights
- Ability to develop mutual relationships with internal (matrix) partners. Leadership and team management skill.
- Curious, strong problem-solving skill, flexible, and open to learn
- Organized, self-motivated, and resilient
- Inspiring, positive, assertive yet humble
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
- Good at activation, execution, project management - also not loose sight of the bigger pictures
- Good command of written and spoken English. Excellent presentation & negotiation skill.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of alcohol industry
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.