About the role
As HR Business Partner for Thailand and Vietnam, you will be part of the SEA HR team and report into the Senior HRBP - SEA. You will play a crucial role in the development and execution of the people agenda and will be an instrumental HR business and sparring partner to the Managers and their teams.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Deliver a robust and value-add recruitment. Ensure on-boarding, integration & retention strategy for the employee group aligned to global and cluster strategy.
- Be the first line of contact for the Thailand/ Vietnam based employee group in legislative, employee relations, people related and organizational matters.
- Keep HR systems up to date to enable and perform different HR analytic.
- Ensure accurate and on time HR operations, including payroll.
- Drive local implementation of global HR programs, ensuring adaptation to local needs.
- Ensure that the company culture lives in all processes within the business.
- Track and support employee engagement and reinforces parameters of culture, enabling line leadership to deliver results with an engaged, motivated team.
- Advice & support in key career development initiatives (e.g. coaching, evaluations / reviews, transfers, promotions, retirements, exits, etc. ) across the employee group and facilitate employee training and development programs.
- Support the identification and development of future leaders through succession planning and talent management activities.
- Ensure appropriate and timely Performance management by consulting and advising with line managers to ensure effective outcomes from the performance management process.
- Responsible for structure costs budget management in close coordination with Finance.
Measures of success
- Average lead time of recruitment
- Percentage retention of Green Zone Talent
- Embed "Let's Talk" across region
- Pulse Survey Score
- Cultural initiatives to embed Fearless, Founders and Family
- Harmonized CSR campaigns in the region
- Regrettable Attrition Percentage
Critical experiences for success
- Graduated with degrees in Business, Economics, HR, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of solid working experience in an HR generalist role.
- Experience working with commercial team in FMCG, Alcohol industry will be an advantage
- Ability to develop mutual relationships with internal (matrix) partners
- Curious, strong problem-solving skill, flexible, and open to learn
- Organized, self-motivated, and resilient
- Inspiring, positive, assertive yet humble
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English. Good presentation skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Financial and budget management skills
- Independent thinker, strong business savvy and judgment to make independent decisions
- Aptitude in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with ability to create professional presentations
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.