About the role
This is a crucial role to help identify and develop winning sustainable business with top end Edinburgh accounts across sectors. You would be:
- Responsible for exclusive on-trade independent outlets, managed groups and premium off trade retail within allocated geographical area.
- Responsible for the administrative and commercial support for a number of assigned customer(s) in a geographical area, in order to contribute to the delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets with the defined customer.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships across operations, marketing and commercial functions.
- Activate BBFB brands within the customer using Bacardi Sales Way (AVQPAP & "Picture of Success"). Executing with excellence to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
- Develop and nurture industry influencers through excellent customer relationship
- To develop best in class outlet execution to promote outlet and brand loyalty above and beyond POS
There is currently a preferred candidate for this role.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
· To identify across key accounts and scale wins in line with winning in strategy and align with line manager; share, NSV, Influencer;
· To develop winning 360 degree account plans with prioritised customers;
· To execute best in class commercial brand plans to share codified best practice ways of working;
· Support Customer management including administrative coordination of customer-related activities both internally and externally; accurately enter all conditions of customers in the system;
· Act as contact person for the customer; independently resolving day to day operational questions and issues;
· Work closely with other functions such as Field Sales Execution, Sales Planning, Sales, Finance & Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed Bacardi Sales KPI's and targets;
· Execute the Bacardi Sales Way ("picture of success") in outlets according to AVQPAP standards on existing and new products;
· Ensure excellent execution of key marketing activities in outlets (ex. Promotions, events...);
· Analyse and process promotional activities & budgets, incorporating ROI analysis;
· Provide input for the development of customer plans brand plans in prioritizing investments and evaluating programs;
· Monitor and administer the promotional budgets, detect deviations for the assigned customers / channels;
· Accountable for brand execution within the Exclusive Specialist customer base;
· Support and inspire other Prestige / Specialist colleagues to step change executional excellence and customer management.
Measures of success
· Performance: Achieve financial targets(revenue, profitability) vs. budget; Achieve "Pictures of Success" targets
· Value share: Drive value share growth of key Bacardi brands
· Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard and Country Capability Action Plan
· Customer: Achieve target customer satisfaction measures
· Engagement: Ensure direct and indirect team engagement and support through living Bacardi Values
Critical experiences for success
- A minimum of 3 years Sales commercial experience, including multichannel experience in the on trade
- Experience of leading cross functional project
- Evidence of developing highly favourable trading terms for BBFB and significant account 'wins' within customer location
- Evidence of success with key industry influencers/buyers and opinion formers
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.