About the role
As Account Support On & Off Trade you will be responsible for the administrative and commercial support to customers of the Field Sales Manager On Trade, Field Manager n Trade, Field Manager off Trade as well as and Account Managers in both channel
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Administrative coordination of account-related activities, both internally and externally;
- Pro active support to the Field Sales Manager On - Off Trade, Field Manager and Account Managers in commercial and administrative activities for the accounts;
- Point of contact for the customer, including independently resolving questions and issues;
- Providing consistency and clarity in managing customer agreements & contract, including pro-activly managing and analyzing these to look for opportunities for optimisation;
- Management and administration of the established budgets and pro-actively managing variances for the assigned accounts / channels to relevant On/Off Trade manager, incl. Account Managers;
- Coordination of promotional activities on a periodic (quarterly basis) including evaluation and running full analysis on outcome and feeding this back to relevant departments; including review of stock and budget matters
- Creation of various internal and external reporting;
- Support / provide input for developing account plans;
- Preparing launches of innovations to customers;
- Accurately inputting, checking and auditing all condition-business customers in the systems.
- Be an active business partner to the On - & Off - Trade Field Sales Manager, as well as Account Managers
- Point of contact (and Super User) for all SRM related matters for both On -& Off-Trade
- Responsible and managing full POSM handling and providing timely and accurate feedback to team for their futher action
- Coordinator of periodic national sales meeting, including secretary role during meeting and closely following up action item per member
Develop talent and capability
- Implement standardized Commercial best practices and be right hand to Field Sales Manager On Trade, - Off Trade for ensuring close focus on people development.
Measures of success
Reporting: Providing of correct reporting and analysis
Stock handling: Timely and accurate feedback with regards to POSM situation to responsible parties
Relationship building: Building relationships with customers and sales team
Employee engagement: Drive sustained improvement in engagement and enablement
Talent: deliver against objectives and provide support.
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- A Bachelor degree, with relevant work experience;
- Excellent in Dutch and English language skills (written and oral)
- Excellent ability to structure work and set priorities.
- Great financial understanding; excellent analytical skills (going insights, giving advice)
- Commercial understandig, proactive, honest, customer-oriented, flexible and accurate.
- Able to work independently, but also a team player.
- Critical attitude, problem solving and can move quickly.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (outlook, excel), power point) and SAP is a must, experience with the Rebates Module in SAP is preferred.
- Ownership mentality with a challenger mindset
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.