About the role
Au sein de l'organisation Supply Chain, le Pilote de Flux est à l'interface des services marketing, ventes, achats,
distribution physique et usines. Votre principal objectif est d'augmenter le taux de service clients, en intervenant tout au
long de la chaîne logistique. Vous affinez et validez les plans d'approvisionnements et élaborez les plans de production
pour les produits promotionnels confectionnés en local, à partir de données telles que les prévisions de vente, les
promotions, les délais fournisseurs, voire la saisonnalité des produits. Il vous revient, grâce à cette visibilité, d'anticiper
et de réagir toujours dans les meilleurs délais, en vue d'optimiser la diffusion et la présence de produits de Bacardi Martini France auprès de nos clients.
Responsible for developing Demand Plan and executing inventory plans that will enable to meet sales and service objectives. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain, sales, marketing, and customer support teams is paramount to achieve these sales and service objectives. Creates, develops, produces and collects demand forecasts.
Interacts and communicates with sales, marketing, finance, purchasing, supply planning, and other departments as appropriate to obtain current and accurate information. The Demand Planner works to analyze current business and economic demand trends and predict future trends. He demonstrates a higher level technical expertise, a higher level understanding of the elements of the supply chain process and the information flow through the demand and supply planning process.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Demand forecasting - Monthly collaboration with sales, marketing/CPA, finance, purchasing, supply planning, and other departments as appropriate to obtain current and accurate information. The Demand Planner works to analyze current business and economic demand trends and predict future trends. He demonstrates a higher level technical expertise, a higher level understanding of the elements of the supply chain process and the information flow through the demand and supply planning process.
- Manage the full POS material process from customer and internal demand to replenishment/order management and timely production of VAP (Value added pack) or delivery at customer ;
- Continuously develop and improve forecasting techniques, method, and approach ;
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are followed ;
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and eventually account POS and inventory levels) ;
- Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets ;
- Coordinate promotions activities and projects with Marketing, Sales, Distributors and S&Op Manager
Inventory management - Establishment of replenishment lot sizing consistent with manufacturing and transportation costs, inventory objectives, and manufacturing/distribution center capacities.
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory projections and goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management :
- Monitor SKU levels and define SKU rationalization initiatives
- Monitor excess and obsolete inventory (stock management) ; Root cause investigation and
- corrective action implementation to minimize future write-off risk (destruction).
- Replenishment : Validate replenishment proposal, ensure receipt warehouse capacity and resolve short/medium term supply constraints (ex: quality, technical...) to deliver product (Value added pack, Point of Sales) on the agreed basis.
Continuous improvement and reports - Monitoring/reporting on deviations in actual vs. planned inventory levels. Development and implementation of corrective actions preventing future variances.
- Ensure cross functional alignment and business ownership at multiple levels ;
- Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional experts (Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance, and IT) ;
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets) ;
- Critical to deliver improved forecast accuracy and reducing inventory days and logistics costs
- Ensure and maintain a robust alert system ;
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard procedures for demand planning (processes and systems) ;
- Excess and obsolete inventory expense forecasting.
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
- Familiarity with advanced planning technology and decision-support tools
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical and statistical models to analyze demand and prepare forecasts, preferably in APO
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development
- Seek feedback form multiple sources about how to improve and develop
- Modify behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of past mistakes.
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment:
- Ability to lead cross-functionally ;
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory ;
- Ability to challenge internal stakeholders, mainly Sales, to provide accurate required data on time.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Experience on Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field or 2+ years forecasting or marketing analysis, experience in the Food & Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Fluent English
- Technical Skills: SAP, IBP, ERP, Reporting tool
- Functional Skills: Project management, planning process, market understanding, logistics/manufacturing processes, product innovation
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.