About the role
As MARTINI Brand Home Ambassador, you will be the experienced bartender on the Brand and Category directly in its Brand Home. You will embody and represent the brand image and values.
You will work as a MARTINI Brand Home team member, delivering hospitality programme to increase the awareness of our brand by hosting Mixology Class, Make Your Own Vermouth programme, guiding product tasting and presenting our product range during tasting session both on Martini and Sparkling Wines, on site or outside with ad hoc mission (e.g. to Pancalieri, Santo Stefano Belbo) or representing and promoting the MARTINI Brand Home on external site (e.g. dedicated fair, tradeshow, etc.).
Your deep knowledge of the Category, the Brand and the Martini heritage along with your ability in delivering Brand Drink Strategy and strong communication skills will be key to your success in this role.
To effectively manage all aspects of the Bartender during events both on CASA MARTINI in Pessione and on TERRAZZA MARTINI Milano, according to the assigned mission.
You will act as the in-house expert and be aligned with channel strategy and category plans, in accordance with MARTINI Global Brand Ambassador.
You will develop and drive Brand and Category training programs for internal guests, barmans community and VIP guests.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
MAIN SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Delivery MARTINI hospitality programme
- Running MARTINI Bar Lounge, Academy and all dedicated Martini environment for tasting
- Deliver bespoke and unique visitor experiences
- Hosting mixology class at both MARTINI Brand Homes for invited guests and general public
- Supporting events activities providing ad hoc bar service
- Assist with the creation & implementation of consumer experiences and then host these experiences.
- Assist with press, filming and photography visits; assisting and featuring within assets for the brand as directed by the Global brand team.
- Managing MARTINI BHs back of house and product stock
- Oversee kit material for masterclass and keep control of bar material requirements and equipment
- Provide extensive but relevant brand knowledge
- Excellent communication skill as a story teller on both italian and english
- Based permanently in Pessione as CASA MARTINI Bartender but available for TERRAZZA MARTINI Milano events or external events BHs promotion mission (e.g. Fiera del Tartufo d'Alba, BIT, etc.)
- Ad-hoc hours - Evening and weekends hosting invited groups to Italy and to secondary visiting sites (Pancalieri, Santo Stefano Belbo, etc.).
- Drive results and excellence in execution
- Have a fundamental understanding and interest in the production process and wider business operations
- Have a fundamental understanding of the key importance of excellence in customer experience and hospitality
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours according to the business requirements, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to deliver day by day value growth
- Deliver iconic world class experiences for an expanding global brand to our guests
- Develop close relationships with the production team within the Masters and production plant team to ensure factually accurate information and updated communication
- Have a strong social media presence; encouraging guest use of social media
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager or external agency to develop content for the brand home's social media pages
- Maintain consistent quality and presentation of cocktails as per MARTINI Global Brand Ambassador guide lines
- Maintain exemplary customer service standards at all times, promoting a culture of exceeding expectations
Measures of success
Success for this role consists on:
- K ey contribution in achieving the given number of visitors per year
- Key contribution in achieving the given number of Advocacy visit per year
- Key contribution in delivering MARTINI Brand Homes P&L.
- Quality audits and visitors feedback
Critical experiences for success
- Experience in recognized top mixology account
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of managing equipment/material storage
- Good English language skills
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage industry
- Experience in event running
- Public speaking
- Experience in Bartendering and catering
- Experience as trainer for brand lovers
- Experience in working with general public
- Experience in working with contractors/agencies
- Living Bacardi values and demonstrating high Learning Agility
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.