About the role
Responsible for the daily Supply Chain Nordics Operations and executing inventory planning from the market that will enable the business to meet sales and service objectives. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain, sales, finance, marketing and customer support teams is paramount to achieve these sales and service objectives.
Interacts and communicates with sales, marketing, finance, purchasing, supply planning and other departments as appropriate to obtain accurate information. He/She demonstrates a high level of technical expertise, a high level understanding of the elements of the supply chain process and the information flow through the demand and supply planning process. This includes the management of the product masterdata.
Deep understanding of current industry and government regulations (TRN) govering sustainability. Support Bacardi logistics and S&OP colleagues for the Nordic countries. Drive continuous improvement throughout Bacardi operations business. Manage transporatation, warehousing, customs brokerage, freight payment and other value added third-party services needed for the country (countries) for finished goods, value added packs and POS material.
Primarily Office Based
Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development; seek feedback form multiple sources about how to improve and develop; modify behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of past errors.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Together with the Nordics Supply Chain Manager, develop end execute a comprehensive product (finished goods, value added pack and POS) supply strategic plan designed to support growth plans in the country (countries) which will drive optimal service and profitability.
- Ensure that all distribution activities are met with market/distributors need
- Monitor inventory levels at 3PL and distributors.
- You will be working closely with the Supply Planners in addition to Manufacturing sites, Warehouses (3PL & Distributors) and markets to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time and in-full.
- Ability to identify issues in a proactive manner by developing and maintaining key reporting
- Act as point of contact to customers, sales, marketing and finance to keep them informed about the status
- You will be solving problems and contributing to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
- Keeps under control of all potential regulatory changes concerning: importation, labeling are fully conform to local requirements; agreed and implement changes, if necessary, with TRN (Technical Regulatory Network).
- High level coordination with the sales managers, Demand-Supply planners to achieve effective management of the product supply flow.
Measures of success
· Operational Excellence: Drive sustained improvement in Supply Chain for the Nordic Countries
· Relevant KPI's, for example:
· Perfect Serve
· Ensure that OTIF (On-time & In-full delivery) targets are respected
· Distribution Costs ($x per 9L case)
· Sales Forecast Accuracy Ensure that BIAS targets are respected
· Ensure that DIOH (Days inventory on hand) targets are respected
· SOX compliance
· Great place to work
Critical experiences for success
You will have 3- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain. Your familiarity and knowledge across customer service, demand planning and logistics will be well recognized
You will have driven and managed change in a distribution or industrial supply chain organization where knowledge of international trading practices is vital to success
Demonstrated use of analytical, collaborative problem solving and negotiation skills.
You will have a track record of managing 3/4 parties and driving continuous improvement in their performance - service, quality and cost
Language Skills: Fluent English; Local Country (or Countries) language skills an advantage
· High School Degree/ Bachelor (a plus) or experience in this field
· Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
· Broad PC skills and SAP/ERP is a plus
· Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure
· Highly pro-active and strong problem solving skills;
· Strong communication skills
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.