About the role
This is a very exciting role for an Innovation professional. You will lead the creation and development of a successful pipeline of innovations across all our brands, which will help deliver an ambitious target of incremental NSV for the Region and also foster a strong innovation culture in the Asia Middle East Africa (AMEA) Region
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Work with Regional/key Markets/Global Marketing teams to determine the key strategic needs, for our core brands in the region, to be addressed through innovation.
- Work with Regional/key Markets/Global Insight teams to understand consumer behaviour/trends and determine key consumer insights which will drive successful innovations.
- Lead generation/creation processes of innovations for the region with the support of internal and external creative resources.
- Ensure rigorous implementation of the innovation process
- Lead the development work of some of the key innovation projects for the region with internal and external partners and monitor/assist in the development of the rest of innovation projects
- Provide expertise and support to foster an innovation culture in the region
- Support and assist on the Global innovation strategy process
Measures of success
- Performance: Achieve financial targets(revenue, profitability) vs. budget; Achieve "Pictures of Success" targets
- Value share: Drive value share growth of key Bacardi brands
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard and Country Capability Action Plan
- Customer: Achieve target customer satisfaction measures
- Enagement: Support delivery of engagement and enablement activities in order to deliver sustained improvement as measured through the Emplyee Engagement Survey (EES)
Critical experiences for success
- A minimum 10 years brand marketing experience in FMCG, Spirits, Cosmetics or Confectionary
- Hands-on experience in NPD and Innovation and a track record of launching successful new products
- Experience within the AMEA region
- MBA Marketing or equivalent would be ideal
- Strong creative ability with strategic agility and outstanding analytical skills.
- Effective and efficient project management skills are vital to this role as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- He/she will be an articulate communicator with the ability to influence others.
- This role requires someone with a resourceful and open mindset as well as high levels of energy and tenacity to consistently challenge. Ideally he/she will have experience in multicultural environments.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.