About the role
The Senior Manager for Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for enabling the Cluster to clearly understand its past and likely future financial performance and then leading management through the appropriate business decisions. The individual needs to be a well-rounded Finance leader with both a deep understanding of the business strategy, landscape, plans, and current status and be an expert in financial planning systems and tools. The manager is responsible for analyses of business unit performance versus plan, prior year, forecast and high performance targets and then suggestions on how to driver improved results.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- You will need to be able to influence senior Cluster and Regional management to make the right decisions to enable the business unit to achieve its short and long term goals.
- You should be able to lay out the reality of the current and expected business performance versus the targets. You will then need to lead management through the risks and opportunities to enable scenario planning and gap closing decisions.
- As an expert on the financial planning processes, you will lead continual simplification and improvement efforts with your multi-functional colleagues.
- You will co-ordinate the financial planning and budgeting process with the relevant people in the Cluster, ensuring that they are trained and aware of what is available.
- You will enable tight cost control by laying out budget spend vs budgets and by driving savings opportunities with management.
- Your financial analysis should challenge the status quo and deliver new insights on how to deliver the business units goals.
- You will deliver these results through your efforts, via a direct report and through successful collaboration with multi-functional colleagues in the Cluster, regional Finance and Global teams.
Measures of success
- Forecast Accuracy
- Delivery of Cluster financial targets
- Employee Engagement - Drive sustained improvement in engagement and enablement, as measured through the Employee Engagement Survey (EES)
- Talent: Deliver against talent management activities as measured via the Talent Scorecard (or other vehicle if not captured at this level).
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Likely to have 5+ years of experience working in Finance
- Highly organized, motivated, detail oriented, a sense of urgency, and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Comfortable in balancing risks and uncertaintie with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; work globally across the organization with key
- stakeholders including senior management.
- Experience presenting analyses to leadership and working as a business partner across all
- Self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities
- Able to quickly gain expertise on financial systems and processes and then drive improvements.
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Able to link financial analysis with business strategy and then make compelling business
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional financial modeling and scenario analysis skills
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, proactive problem solving skills
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits and/or Beverage industry is a distinct advantage
- Accounting, Financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.