About the role
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Supervisor's primary duties are to provide strong leadership to the Aging Warehouse and Processing Teams. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assigning operators to complete tasks as required by their job descriptions and/business needs and ensuring tasks are properly completed.
- Scheduling empty and full barrel deliveries, unloading barrels, filling barrels, storing barrels, inventory of barrels, scheduling and performing dumps, refilling barrels.
- Proofing and gauging whiskey and filtrations.
- Completing shipping documentation, TTB Documents.
- Training operators on all the above.
- Tracking of KPIs, RFT's, Quality Analysis, and Continuous Improvement, and Process Optimization in all Aging Warehouse and Processing areas.
- Lean Implementation and Maintenance (5S, Self Directed Team Training, etc.)
- Provide coaching and other feedback as necessary to ensure strong performance from all team members.
- Perform and manage functions in DRAMS, SAP, and other external systems as it relates to Aging Warehouse and Processing Operations including but not limited to: receipt and inventory of barrels, bulk liquid, processing supplies, warehousing supplies, and the movement of all these goods. Work with current and future LDC staff to maintain inventories, shipments and records, and train on software functions and procedures.
- Also, responsible for maintenance, housekeeping and upkeep of Warehouse, Warehouse Grounds, Operations Vehicle Maintenance, Processing Area, Spirit Gauging, and Trailer Loading Area.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with management.
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety policies and training.
- Any other Duties as assigned by Manager
"The above job analysis has been developed based on the guidelines as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990). Essential functions, tasks, and activities were identified through on-site analysis. This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty."
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
- Minimum High School diploma. Bachelors preferred.
- Operations experience in processing and warehouse management, scheduling, inventory management.
- Works autonomously to provide reports / presentations to Manager.
- Ability to supervise leads and operators and multi-task.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. and perform repetitive work actions.
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environments and outdoors as needed.
- Ability to follow directions, perform simple math calculations and complete record keeping as needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a team member or independently.
- CPR, First Aid, AED, and Blood Born Pathogen training.
- Powered Industrial Truck experience.
- Confined Space Entry training.
- Personal protective equipment will be provided.
- Employee must be willing to wear protective glasses, high-visibility vests, gloves, back support, hearing protection, safety toed shoes, and other common PPE including hair covering, as necessary.
- Employee must follow all good manufacturing and quality practices.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.