About the role
The Marketing Trainee will report directly to the Martini Brand Manager.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
· As Marketing Trainee, you will be part of the Customer and Consumer Marketing team in Portugal and will support the brand Plans development and execution for Martini.
Together with the Martini Brand Manager, you will:
· participate in the IAP process for Martini, assuring alignment with Iberia Cluster and Global Category team in all Above The Line activities.
· input to the situation assessment of your Brand in the Country, contributing to the Cluster "Jobs to be Done" each year as part of the (IAP) process.
· extend the Cluster Marketing IAP into a robust Country brand plan, assuring alignment with your local Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market
· support on-trade and off-trade operational marketing activities
· support the in-market delivery of all brand activities in your Country, as defined in the annual plan, ensuring executional excellence that converts vision into local value growth.
· will support on the A&P budget management
· will measure and evaluate the performance of the Brand activities in your Country to optimize A&P spend
Measures of success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
· Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
· Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization
· Fluent command in English and in the Country spoken language
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
Critical experiences for success
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
- Experience in Customer and Consumer Marketing or Brand Manager
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.