About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Credit Management Expert
Purpose of the Job
- Credit management expert is the owner of the elaborate process and technology knowledge in the credit and collections team, as well as responsible for credit-collections activities within defined customer portfolio
- Expert is accountable for providing technical expertise support and training to the credit-collections team members, providing support in implementing new processes and improving the existing processes, standardising cross-team and cross-country collections processes and acting as a project management SPOC for Global and EUR Zone project initiatives.
- Debt portfolio monitoring and Credit and collections management:
- Collections of account receivables for key account customers and accounts with significantcommercial importance or complex accounting
- Customer account maintenance, clean-up and clearing incl. deductions reconciliation and workon unallocated cash items
- Regular review of customer payment behavior, credit risk assessment and credit limit calculation
- Manage order release, incl. approval within the threshold defined by Credit Policy and creditmanagement procedures
- Prepare and lead the regular collections routine meetings with Sales teams
- Manage MEC activities
- Constant review of the existing process flow and identification of process gaps to beresolved and opportunities to increase efficiencies within the team
- Support the implementation of standard processes for new activities performed by the team
- Provide training, consultancy and coaching to the team on E2E process execution in credit-collections and OTC area
- Together with the team identify and resolve overdue and commercial losses issues caused byprocess gaps
- Evaluate compliance to policies and internal procedures for the credit management andcollections processes, create the action plan and follow-up its completion with the teams toincrease the compliance
- Assist in developing procedures for non-recurring transactions and events
- Assist in training new employees within the role (initial training, internal training plan, various operating applications)
About the candidate:
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration or relevant work experience
- 3 years prior related position experience required in Finance
- Accounting knowledge (including HGB, German law & tax rules)
- Understanding of Credit management, Risk Analysis, Control and Customer relationships management
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of SAP application an advantage
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing required
- Native 2 nd language (speaking, reading and writing) - German
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.