About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
International Warehouse Manager
- International Warehouse Manager will support International T1 Director to improve the Supply Chain operations, develop and implement overall Warehouse operations strategy, vision, and mission including budget and targets on-site.
- Operationally, as International WH Manager the candidate is supporting daily the other zones by :
- Analyse/follow-up X-dock operations globally and continuously optimizing the processes;
- Operational step-in might be required in case of challenging operations
- X-dock DPO programme coordination within the International organization
- Enhance best practice sharing and leverage this practices in-between the zones
- As International WH Manager the candidate is expected to define long term plan for AB Inbev's import/export operations and take the lead on projects to realize VLC savings through collaboration with Zones and Export/Import Logistics Directors.
- Quality responsibility: International Warehouse Manager will be the SPOC for any matters with regards to global quality and will work closely together with External quality director and managers improving quality across all steps of the international Supply Chain. New person will also act as coordinator for any quality related roles (e.g. BSC complaints team)
- Own and analyse performance KPI's to detect areas for improvement, including Quality, Productivity, Costs. International Warehouse Manager will assist the Operation KPI/targets budget discussions and lead the KPI routine and MCRS implementation.
- Advocate Control Tower principles, support roll-out Control Tower scope, support further fine-tuning and optimization of Control Tower processes to ensure perfect execution of the BSC
About the candidate:
- University Degree
- Supply Chain operations knowledge : Candidate must have ran good knowledge of warehouse operations, to identify opportunities, leverage best practices across the world. The Knowledge of DPO would be a plus.
- High Project Management Skills: Candidate must be able to translate optimization ideas into project : Structure, prioritizing, Business case, implementation follow up...
- International Culture Mindset: the candidate will have to work within a highly multicultural environment (9 zones), 14 WH operations.
- High travel mobility: Candidate is expected to travel min 30% of the time.
- Strong ability to work across departments : Zone Supply and/or logistics, BSC, PPM, Quality.
- Languages : Fluent English is a must have, Spanish is a nice to have
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.