About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
MES Business Lead, Europe
Tech Supply is a recently created department within the Zone Brewery Support organisation aiming to deliver a Real Time, Connected and Continuously Optimizing Supply Chain by using Industry 4.0. tools & technologies.
MES Business Lead (Tech Supply MES & PTS Manager Europe) will be accountable to drive, lead, manage and coordinate the Technology platforms Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) & Process Technical Specifications (PTS) to improve efficiency, capacity & productivity of the current supply operations and to reduce costs across Europe. The position is responsible for managing the projects / investments / studies within the MES / PTS Platform and will share knowledge and expertise with the other AB Inbev Zones
- Responsible to manage Zone Scope, Schedule and Budget of the different initiatives to improve efficiency, capacity & productivity and to reduce costs for the MES & PTS
- Define together with the MES & PTS SteerCo the development of the new functionalities, share and exchange learnings and best practices with the other zones and define / update the different templates and roadmaps
- Lead the business development & project execution team for the MES & PTS scope
- Responsible to assure adoption of the developed tools (documentation, training, SOP,...) for the users in close collaboration with the Expert Users within the breweries
- Co-ordinate and assure overall alignment with the Business Expert Users (one in each brewery per function) via the business experts reporting to the function in close collaboration with the Global MES PTS Director and the ZBS MES_PTS Managers in each zone
About the candidate:
- Master degree or equivalent in science or engineering.
- Excellent general knowledge of the 4 MES / PTS pillars: Production, Logistics, Maintenance and Quality
- Change driver and leader, very good organizer and structured way of working, strong teamplayer
- Proven team management skills
- Manufacturing industry background
- Focus on results & disciplined in execution
- Exceptional communication skills and fluent English speaker
- Strong influencing & Relation Building Skills at all levels within the company
- Open mind-set to bring new ideas to the organization and committed to continuous learning
- Creative, innovative mind-set and flexible to change direction and iterate plans
- Portfolio and Project Management skills
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois® .