About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Technical Services & ES FLM
1. Purpose of the Job
Provide the required support to all departments to ensure the optimal use of the machinery in accordance with the cross-department SLAs.
Assist Plant Manager to implement appropriate environment and safety organization according legal and InBev requirements. Help departement managers to assume their responsibilities regarding environment and safety. Ensure site compliance with VPO pillars ES elements. Define action plans to reach the entity ES targets.
2. Business environment
- Constantly balancing the search for new, more efficient ways of working with regards to the sustainable implementation of agreed and standardized working methods.
- The strict application of the structured target setting and the performance of the management processes.
- Ensuring the optimal flexibility within the team to meet the existing and future business needs.
- The development of all team members, so that the full potential of all employees can be utilized.
- Ensure legal and internal rules compliance
- Improve safety and environment awareness of hierarchical line
- Facilitate ES integration in production and day-to-day activities
- Motivate internal staff and contractor staff to consistently applying internal ES policies and procedures
- Direct reports: 4 (first line technicians) & contractors
- Manages, maintains and monitors the maintenance services of the site.
- Provides support for problem analysis and advises actions in case of emergency.
- Manages the work orders to deal with first-line problems.
- Attends production meetings as planned.
- Receives the maintenance needs of the Production Department (via the 'Daily Meeting') and helps to prioritize the work orders.
- Develops the 'long-term' maintenance plan.
- Ensures the labor plan of the technicians.
- Provides recommendations and advice for the inspection of preventive maintenance.
- Orders the necessary spare parts and monitors their delivery on both OPEX and CAPEX
- Supports continuous improvement and the process of root cause analysis.
- Participates in the budget determination and the financial plan for maintenance.
- Negotiates with external suppliers if necessary.
- Ensures order and cleanliness in the maintenance department.
- Reports all relevant KPI team as defined in the MCRS process
- Motivates the team to reach the defined departmental KPIs.
- Regularly evaluates the training programs of all team members and registers them with the help of the existing tools.
- Role model, challenges positively, recognizes and reinforces correct behaviour.
- Celebrates success - actively participates in the development of a recognition policy for the site.
- Actively seeks feedback and tracks progress against the initial plans.
- Motivates the team to achieve the high performance standards within the department.
- Ensures optimal cost efficiency in all areas within the department.
- Follows the improvement activities of the team.
- Performs the tasks as stated in his checklist
- Assist departments to comply with ES requirements.
- Coordinates emergency system, ES management system
- Coordinates and provide ES training
- Coordinates and supervises by-products and waste treatment
About the candidate:
4. Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- Higher studies or equivalent experience
- Leading a team towards predefined results / KPIs.
- Dealings and cooperation with trade unions
- Working in a maintenance department (or similar technical service) in the role of Manager or Supervisor.
- Lead / guide significant change processes.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes, tools and techniques.
- Delivering improved processes.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, advanced level of English preferred
- Experience in environmental and safety department
Technical competencies: (Function related)
- Thorough knowledge of the maintenance process.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attaches great importance to respecting deadlines.
- Shows strong negotiation skills.
- Can manage budgets
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- PC applications (Excel, Powerpoint) and proprietary systems (SAP)
- Managerial skills (emphasis on communication and coaching).
- Flexible attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Listening well with the ability to quickly build a good relationship, resulting in mutual trust and respect at all levels.
- Persuasiveness, able to challenge management and personnel in an appropriate way.
- Charismatic and dynamic person who communicates openly, is often present on the work floor and is able to motivate and inspire his team.
- High results-oriented, with an eye for detail.
- Structured and systematic approach, to generate business results.
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong ties with colleagues and his employees.
- Is an example for his employees and works according to company values.
- Works independently, takes initiative and can set priorities within its own area of responsibility
- Safety advisor level 2 (legal)
- Environmental coordinator
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.