About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Business Development Representative Barcelona
Our BDRs are the centerpiece of our On-Trade sales organization. They take full responsibility of their sales area and manage its growth by acquiring new outlets and growing distribution in existing outlets.
- Acquire new outlets to fuel our growth agenda
- Effectively manages the outlets in On-Trade, improving the visibility of our products and brands according to the guidelines of trade marketing
- Grow distribution and sales in existing outlets
- Visit and regularly check the outlets guarantying optimal visibility of our brands in the outlets with branded and promotional materials in line with trade marketing
- Is the ambassador of our premium brands in the sales area
- Manage contract relationships with our outlets
- Create "spiritual homes" for our brand Corona
- Responsible for the budget of the area under his responsibility
- Check the availability of our products in the outlets
- Realize the potential of Premium beer market in your area
- Analyze the performance of the outlets on the basis of defined KPIs
- Implement the Sales Excellence Program
- Manage and regularly control the budget of your area based on the company policies
- Support the Area Manager in other projects related to his role/ area
About the candidate:
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- Strong results orientated; where others discuss a problem, you are already solving it
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills; high reliability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic personality, can convince others by his personality
- Knows the sales area very well and has a strong network or can easily build a relevant network
- Strong analytical skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Perfectly fluent in Spanish and Intermediate level of English
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.