About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Global Tax Analyst
- Increase efficiency and ensure compliance in line with Belgian tax law requirements in the area of direct and indirect taxes for the Belgian parent companies of the Anheuser-Busch InBev group, including correct and timely submission of the related tax returns
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact on the Belgian parent companies
- Prepare and manage tax audits by Belgian tax authorities (both for direct and indirect taxes)
- Prepare monthly tax reporting for the Belgian parent companies for group reporting purposes
- Ensure a correct pay out of the Anheuser-Busch InBev SA dividend (incl. Alignment with GHQ legal, alignment with Treasury on payment procedure, communication with banks and withholding tax return, etc.)
- Perform deep dive analysis on reported financial data, as well as preparing tax budgets and long term financial modelling for the Anheuser-Busch InBev group's parent companies
About the candidate:
- University degree in Economics or Law, additional degree in Tax Law is an asset
- At least 3-4 years business experience in either a finance department of a multinational company or with an international audit firm
- Thorough understanding of finance management techniques and practices
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and close projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work either independently or as part of a group, depending on the requirements of the project
- Excellent team player, flexible to help colleagues and peers, build relationships across functional and geographical areas
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with economic and financial modelling techniques
- Fluent in Dutch and English
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.