About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Finance Controller and Tax Manager Nordics
- Financial reporting
- Ensure compliance of financial reporting both for IFRS (monthly reporting) and local GAAP (yearly reporting) purposes, including
- review account reconciliations
- review variance analyses
- prepare accounting postings on complex matters
- Coordinate the different stages of the IFRS and local GAAP closing processes with the business, BSC accounting team, external auditors, ...
- Manage internal audit issues related to Finance
- Manage external audits on IFRS books/statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with tax law (both direct and indirect taxes) for the country
- group affiliates, including correct and timely submission of the tax returns.
- Prepare IFRS tax reporting for the country group companies
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact on the country group companies.
- Manage tax audits related to direct and indirect taxes
About the candidate:
Education & experience
- University degree in Finance
- 5 + years experience in operational activities combined
- Experience in working in finance environment
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Accounting & Tax education & experience
- IT savvy - Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Cognos Controller, ERP-SAP / ERP-BI knowledge is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS
- Required fluent Swedish and English
- Danish knowledge is an asset
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.