About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
People Manager Belux
- Local and integrated implementation of the People strategy and processes and representation of People department in the different Sales & Support departements BeLux.
- Deliver strategic and advisory service to managers related to people topics.
- Guide, develop and monitor our (people) business partners in different aspects of the role, like People Cycle, training and career development, excellence program, talent programs, people package budget and other KPI's.
- Responsible for adequate implementation of People cycle within the local organization
- Co-operates with line managers on defining and implementing effective organization
- Actively support company culture roll-out in line with ABI culture and values
- Responsible for consistent implementation and regular evaluations of ABI policies, rules, practices
- Together with the recruitment partner, understand the business needs and ensure recruitment process follows local standards, measurement and policies
- Owner & driver of the People agenda BeLux
- Set targets and KPIs for the People department and monitor the People dashboard
- Monitor budgets and develop action plans to close budget gaps
- Identify training needs and requirements for the departments
- Ensure effective execution of Excellence Programs & Management activities.
About the candidate:
- Min. 4 years experience as People Business partner/ client service role of HR function (generalist)
- Good knowledge of Labor law, proof of Project Management experience, experience with development programs, co-ordination of external suppliers and social partners
- Good negociation and strategic skills
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Good business and common sense
- Highly structured and systematic approach to deliver business solutions
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships
- Leads by example, and lives the company's values
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.