About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Zone Category Buyer Capex & MRO
Participate in the development of the European Category Strategies and Sourcing Plans at the regional (=Europe) level for assigned categories.
Drive Category Strategy, Sourcing, Tactics and Contracts - driving the optimal delivery of business requirements at optimal TCO.
Apply business policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Category and Sourcing Management methodology.
Main assigned categories: Maintenance -Services, lab equipment and Capex Operations. Strong interaction with industrial capex.
- Actively contribute to Zone Procurement Category and Sourcing Strategies for assigned categories.
- Provide input on local supply market, demands and forecasts, assess continuously market environment, supply base, and identify major industry trends and threats.
- Collaborate with functional budget owners and work closely with the Category Manager and Procurement Center.
- Understand and follow global and zone governance - policies and procedures.
- Provide information for global/cross-zone sourcing and implement global and zone contracts.
- Monitor contract performance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and efficiency, delivering procurement targets.
- Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts.
- Track procurement results of the assigned area of responsibility and translate into reporting structures.
- Lead Sourcing Process (Tender, e-Auction, Negotiations) within the framework of the Category and Sourcing Strategies.
- Support any procurement specific project (supplier portal, excellence program, etc.).
About the candidate:
- Master degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English. Other languages (Russian, Dutch, French, German) are beneficial.
- 1-3 years working experience. Procurement experience or relevant knowledge in the categories is a strong asset. Commercial, Financial and International work experience are beneficial.
- Following competencies are beneficial:
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques, including advanced negotiation skills, e-sourcing tools, e-auctions.
- Advanced understanding of the Cost Model, Financial Evaluation and interpretation of supplier's records, their key cost and business drivers.
- Understanding the processes, timelines and constraints for the development and implementation of Sourcing Results and Category Strategies.
- Experience in managing large scale, cross-country projects and programs to improve performance and deliver service. Project-management skills are a plus.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written communication.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contracts.
- Strong numerical ability, high analytical and organizational skills.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, cross functional thinking.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnership working across geographic boundaries. Focus on service delivery and results oriented.
- Team player, self-starter who likes to take the initiative.
- Office tools in particular Excel skills and PowerPoint.
- Preferably knowledge of SAP, ERP systems.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois® .