About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Spot Buyer, Transport (Russian speaker)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Spot Buyer is responsible for day-to-day buying of non-strategic items. This role ensures that we buy in time for the right price and quality within our SLA's.
The Spot Buyer will deliver to Regional Procurement Shared Services:
I. Prioritizes purchase requests to assure business continuity
II. Timely processing, tracking and reporting of purchase requests
III. Alignment with end users
The key accountabilities for this role include but are not restricted to:
Manage local purchase requisitions per defined strategies
- Review instructions from/with Category Buyers
- Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel
- Align with end users on missing specification
- Clarify user requirements relating to free-text (one-time purchases)
- Generate savings
Execute Spot Buys
- Identify suppliers for specific need or categories
- Utilize properly SAP
- Conduct RFQ/e-Auction
- Analyse results, negotiate and select supplier
- Create/amend contract if required and convert PR into PO
- Support analysis requests, supplier enablement and contract administration for owned categories
- Resolve workflow issues with price/quantity mismatches
- Support end user with assisted buying including educating the user on buying channels
- Escalate issues to Sourcing & Spot Buy Lead
About the candidate:
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Understanding of sourcing tools (SAP, SRM, etc)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to conceptualize business impact focused analytics
- Basic knowledge on using e-sourcing tools, including executing e-sourcing events
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding; solicit inputs and provide open candid conversations
- University Degree or equivalent or adequate experience
- Establishing collaborative working relationships
- Fluent in English & Russian
Preferred skills for this position:
- Hands-on procurement experience
- Experience and understanding of sourcing and analytics tools such as Ariba, Emptoris, advanced MS Excel
- Experience in executing e-sourcing events
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.