About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Field Based Specialist Maintenance
To provide key maintenance system support to EUROPE Zone Breweries.
Responsible for managing special projects, topics and issues related to maintenance systems.
- Be the local ambassador for implementation of the Excellence Maintenance program
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures relating to all aspects of maintenance systems for use in all European sites
- Development of KPIs and target setting for maintenance for the zone and region
- Development and Implementation of fault finding techniques
- Provide technical support to operations to deliver performance according to KPIs (Maintenance and Performance KPIs)
- Lead ZBS Maintenance strategic reliability initiatives like autonomous operation, preventive maintenance plan development, lubrication standards
- Responsible for identifying and documenting best practice for maintenance systems, for subsequent related communications and roll-out to other sites
- Auditing of compliance to AB-InBev and legislative standards in the field of maintenance systems
- Compliance audits of the Maintenance Excellence program (Brewery and zone level) + support to close any gaps identified
- Support operational maintenance spend management and CWC inventory (spare parts) reduction initiatives based on champions defined projects
- Preparation and implementation of maintenance systems policy and standards, technical documentation and procedures.
- Define and implement technical training and skills development related to maintenance systems
- Provide trouble-shooting support and coaching to operations as required
- Prioritisation of own activities and movements
- Responsible for maintenance system standard development and communication into CAPEX team and production processes
- Responsible for supplier liaison with regard to OEM SOP development
- Contribute to regional reporting in monthly ZBS Maintenance reports
- Travel throughout the supported region is a requirement of the role, occasional travel to other
- European locations (countries) may be needed
About the candidate:
Required competencies & experience
Technical University degree or equivalent with experience in mechanical maintenance and systems in FMCG industry
- At least 3 years experience operating at management level
- Extensive maintenance (systems) knowledge and experience (including involvement in new plant specification, development and commissioning)
- Knowledge of (local) legislative framework relating to the specialist area
- Experience in different cultural situations an advantage or capability demonstrated
- Fluent in English & Dutch, advanced knowledge of French is an advantage
- Flexible to travel across more than one site in the region as a routine and occasionally further affield.
Job Related Competencies
- Breadth of thinking to manage simultaneous complex tasks across multiple sites
- Matrix skills to operate in a non-hierarchical environment
- Good listener, with the ability to quickly gain support and trust across all levels
- Strong influencer, able to challenge management and staff where appropriate
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- High level of competence in Business IT packages
- Highly results focused, and with a strong attention to detail
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers and internal
- Leads by example, and lives the company's values
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to manage and influence teams made up of all levels, both AB-InBev employees and contractors, to deliver goals
- Knowledge of a European Language other than English an advantage
- In addition specific experience in maintenance systems in one or more of the following areas would be an advantage
- Brewing and Beer Processing
- Process Control
- ERP/CMMS systems
- Spare Parts Management
- Preventive Maintenance Plan development, CBM, PdM, Autonomous operations
- Maintenance KPI's
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, w ith operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and o ur diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.