About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
People Manager Jupille & Diekirch
We are looking for a People Manager who gets energy out of working strongly independent in a challenging environment. You are somebody that easily understands the strategic needs of our organization and can connect the business priorities within the People strategy.
You will work in a multinational and multicultural environment where you will work closely with various functions within your area. You will work in a challenging business environment where proactive cooperation with your key stakeholders is the key to success.
- Project Management: search for the opportunities to act as a "Change Agent" to find new ways of working with the business and build a strong strategy for the future GROWTH. You identify and manage multiple projects / initiatives at the same time, if needed.
- Recruiting and managing talent: define the strategy to recruit the right talent based on business priorities and participate in various recruitment activities to make it happen! Ensure internal talents receive the right development opportunities, career opportunities and experiences.
- Manage IR agenda: build strong relationships with the Unions and develop the social dialog
- Operational excellence: be aware, evaluate and share the impact of the changing national legislation on HR processes and practices. Monitor budgets and develop action plans to close gaps in budgets.
- People Cycle implementation: Be responsible for the brewery scope and provide coaching to the leaders how to run people processes more efficient.
- Being a fact & figures person: Provide assistance to the organization using strategic solutions to HR management based on predictive analytics.
About the candidate:
- Strong communication skills and a good sparring partner for the business
- You can motivate people in a proper way to achieve things
- You understand and are able to manage the entire "Hire to Retire' process Knowledge of social partners and regulations in this respect is key for this role
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Budget management capabilities
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Team player: able to build a strong bond with colleagues and contacts inside and outside the organization.
- The main location for the role is Jupille (Jupiler Production site), travel to Diekirch (Diekirch production site) and GHQ in Leuven will be required from time to time.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.