About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purchase Orders Specialist
1. PURPOSE OF ROLE
In this role as PO Follow-up Specialist you will be responsible for obtaining and updating POs (Purchase Orders) with accurate status information, maintaining and checking the Supplier Portal for accurate and updated information and being in contact with the Suppliers in case it is needed.
PO Follow-Up Specialist covers PO Follow-up to Indirect Spare parts, safety materials, laboratory equipment and POCM materials. This role monitors PO status, deliveries and supplier confirmation PO Follow-Up Specialist is the focal point between procurement and suppliers, updating data in Supplier Portal
Execute PO Follow-up / Confirmation process
- Analyse Supplier Portal Report to evaluate PO status, past-due deliveries and supplier confirmation
- Review PO status information with buyers / ABI contacts if applicable
- Contact Suppliers to obtain PO status information
- Ensure Supplier Portal is updated and populated with accurate information by the supplier
- Ensure communication of PO status to all relevant stake
- Solve tickets issues (Contact requestor, buyer or supplier)
- Return solution to BSC Helpdesk team
- Escalate issues to PO Management Lead
About the candidate:
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Understanding of sourcing tools (SAP, SRM, etc)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to conceptualize business impact focused analytics
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding; solicit inputs and provide open candid conversations
- University Degree or equivalent
- Establishing collaborative working relationships
- Languages: Fluent in English and Russian, local language will be an advantage
Desired skills for this position:
- Hands-on procurement / category management experience
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access database
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.