ENSURE WE CONTINUE OUR INCREDIBLE GROWTH IN THE GROCERY CHANNEL BY LEADING TWO OF OUR MOST VALUED CUSTOMERS!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries, we've got 35 bars across the UK, 18 more around the world and an awesome Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
BrewDog are looking for a kick-ass human to join our Punked-up team of craft beer renegades and help us keep driving the year-on-year triple-digit-growth for BrewDog across the globe. We're in this for the long haul.
We are looking for an experienced senior commercial leader to join the crew and lead a team principally responsible for one of our most important Grocery customers. Embracing our core mission to make our customers as passionate about great craft beer as we are, with an absolute customer focus as we grow to become a world class supplier.
The role of Account Controller is to sustainably grow the BrewDog brand developing and executing effective strategies across the channel and customers.
The Account Controller has commercial responsibility for key customers and manages the team to maximise the potential through existing customers whilst increasing market share across the current customer base and securing new quality distribution within the channel.
The team consists of a NAM with responsibility for cross functional contacts in the primary customers and other retail customers, a Key Account Manager and National Account Executive.
HERE'S WHERE SUCCESS WILL COME FROM..
- Developing and executing Channel and Customer specific strategies aligned to delivery of the UK Business Plan and BrewDog mission.
- Ensuring that effective personal contact is maintained with all relevant customer contacts in such a way that BrewDog is perceived as a world class supplier.
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer.
- Achievement of Customer & Channel targeted; volume, distribution, market share and gross margin.
- To maximise all category opportunities for the benefit of both BrewDog and customers.
- Provide channel and customer forecasts on a timely basis.
- Ensure that credit control policies are strictly adhered to.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validates channel and customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer cross functional personnel.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with all key contacts including; trading, category, supply chain and finance departments across all levels.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- 5 Years+ National Off Trade commercial experience operating at a senior level.
- A keen interest in, and love for, great craft beer.
- Solid understanding of the beer market, both Off Trade and On Premise dynamics.
- A commercially experienced individual with experience of delivering effective category selling strategies.
- Evidence of building effective senior cross functional relationship across Grocery Customers.
- An effective leader with experience of leading mixed ability Commercial Teams.
- Proven track record of working with pace and urgency to deliver 'game changing' results.
- Evidence of an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude; is uncompromising, tenacious, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks, learns obsessively and loves to 'blow sh*t up'!
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and brand at all times, with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial.
- Strong team player and results-focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels. At ease networking across customer businesses at Senior Levels.
- Superior negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Attitude to continuous learning and application of best practices.
- Proven track record in delivering category-led selling strategies.
- Previous experience in a Senior Off Trade commercial environment is a plus.
- Regular UK travel will be a function of the role.
- Full UK driving licence.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER...
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness - and we will reward you for passing!
- Amazing benefits, career progression, financial reward, beer, spirits, responsibility, a challenge, fulfilment..... we could go on!