Since 2007, we have been on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. To do that, there are two important factors... Our Beer and Our People. To deliver amazing beer we need amazing people.
As our Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for running Shift Operations delivering amazing beer to our customers. Our Warehouse has only been operational since May 2018, so you will need to be a strong leader and manager in a key period of change and process improvements.
You will have extensive warehouse experience and knowledge backed up with a recognized high level warehouse qualifications (HSE, CI, People Management).
You must be competent in all functional areas within the Warehouse deliverable's and will be responsible for leading the team to deliver our awesome products in the safest possible manner, at the highest quality. People management and driving process improvement are central to this role.
- Leading shift teams across Warehousing and RePack Operation
- Support on implementation of new WMS System & Racking instillation
- Clear communication of KPI's across the site
- Comply with and enforce adherence to all QHSE & PPE Policies
- Hold Toolbox talks at the start of every shift
- Debrief after each shift with next Shift Manager
- Ensure required tasks are clearly communicated and all actions are carried out in a consistent, safe and efficient manner, according to our established standards and SOPs.
- Ability to create and maintain a culture which encourages the Warehouse Team to be proactive in recommending actions to improve processes which may improve efficiency.
- Accountable for leading the training and development of the team, in order to maintain a balanced and cross functional team. Develop and assist your team to gain a better understanding of not only warehousing and packaging but company wide.
- Planning and scheduling of staffing across the functional areas and liaising with agencies where necessary
- SAP & Accellos (essential)
- To possess and further develop a good people management skill set.
- Effective leader who can balance culture and efficiencies
- Approach the challenges we face with enthusiasm and positivity to find the best solutions.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Excellent Communication and organisation.
- Advanced level of process trouble shooting.
- Previous experience within a similar role.