About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Contract Management Specialist (Russian speaker)
1. PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Contract Management Specialist is responsible for managing the contract life cycle and support creation process, monitors contracts expire dates. Provide sourcing support to the buyers by configuring and executing E-Sourcing events (RFQs & Auctions) and training suppliers.
The key accountabilities for this role include but are not restricted to:
Manage Contract life cycle support processes
- Manage Legal check of the suppliers (categorisation) and update it according to company policies
- Create contracts based on a standard templates and manage full cycle of it signing
- Manage amendments to the existing contracts based on the requests of internal clients (procurement sourcing team)
- Send updated contract pricing to supplier & Business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate expired or near-expiring contracts
Manage Contract Disputes and Claims processes
- Inform & support Category Manager on contract issues , claim analysis and negotiations
- Collection information from supplier and relevant business stakeholders
- Assess and document contract termination impacts
- Resolve outstanding contract issues & complete obligations
- Document and communicate contract issue/claim resolution
Establish and execute E-Sourcing events
- Receive and validate E-Sourcing requests
- Recommend auction strategies to Sourcing Team based on supplier's history/behaviour
- Configure the event rules in the E-Sourcing tool
- Establish and conduct test events in E-Sourcing tool and ensure suppliers have connectivity
- Manage e-Auction events
- Maintain and update contract status
- Support Buyers on technical requirements for RFQs and e-Auctions
- Communicate E-Sourcing requirements to suppliers and ensure they are trained to use E-Sourcing tools
- Escalate issues to PO and Contract Management Team Lead
About the candidate:
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written communication.
- University Degree or equivalent (legal background preferable)
- Previous purchasing/procurement experience would be an asset
- Analytical skills
- Communicating effectively by conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding; solicit inputs and provide open candid conversations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnership working across geographic boundaries. Focus on service delivery and results oriented.
- Team player, self-starter who likes to take the initiative.
- Fluent in English & Russian, local language would be an advantage
- Stress resistance, working under time pressure
Preferred skills for this position:
Experience and understanding of sourcing and analytics tools such as Ariba, advanced MS Excel