About the role
As the GREY GOOSE National Ambassador, you will be the leading expert on the GREY GOOSE Brand and Category. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will be the visible face of the brand in consumer and trade media. You will collaborate closely with the Brand Marketing and Advocacy teams to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders) in the strategic On Trade channel and also with key customers (distributors, sales) . Your deep knowledge of the Vodka Category, the Brand and the Bacardi heritage along with your ability to communicate and influence people will be key to your success in this role.
- As the visible face of the brand in consumer and trade media you will represent the brand at key trade events nationally.
- Lead the development and execution of Advocacy programming
- You will develop relationships with key stakeholders in the On Trade channel (i.e. Bartenders and Bar Owners) and also OFF trade (distributors, retailers, sales) and influence the positioning of GREY GOOSE
- You will act as the in-house expert and will support the Customer Marketing and Category teams on channel strategy and category plans.
- You will develop and drive Brand and Category training programs for local Brand and Trade Ambassadors.
This role is varied and will be based in Coral Gables, FL. The role will require interacting with the key channel influencers across key cities. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Embodies and represents the GREY GOOSE brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows
- As expert on the brand and category, advises Brand and Advocacy Marketing teams in defining how we show up in the on trade: Drink Strategy, Point of Sale), etc
- Builds and deploys Brand/Category training programs
- Trains and Mentors local Brand Ambassadors on brand, category and trends
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Global Advocacy and Commercial team, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth.
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically builds a Global database of Brand Advocacy best practices.
- Provide Global Category teams with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives.
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the Global Customer Marketing team
- Recognize accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner
- Have a deep knowledge of Bacardi history and culture
Measures of success
- Performance: Deliver distribution and affinity scores; Deliver target number of trade shows, trainings, and consumer/trade events
- Commercial scorecard: Achieve Advocacy goals defined in KPI Scorecard
- Employee capabilities: Improve development scores for the Hub and Country Advocacy teams
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- 5-10 years of experience in spirits, mixology, vodka industry
- Experience in recognized top high end mixology accounts
- Experience as local ambassador or trainer for key account
- Superb presentation skills for effective communication and influencing skills - storyteller
- Drink strategy development for vodka category
- Experience of managing a budget
- Proficiency in English. French is a plus but not required
- Media trained (experience speaking with the media)
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Vodka category and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
- Experience in Traditional and Social media
- Connected to key trade in key cities
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.