About the role:
Description of role:
Reporting to the Packaging First Line Manager (FLM), you will be part of a shift team which is responsible for operating packaging machinery in a fast paced environment.
- Carry out any maintenance/hygiene tasks as required.
- Consistently execute routine tasks (daily / weekly / monthly).
- Effectively perform all Packaging Operator tasks where required to meet production demands e.g. running, cleaning and maintaining the core Packaging workstations i.e. Depalletiser / Palletiser / Filler /...
- Maintain the highest safety standards and product quality.
- Ability to act and drive the operation forward using the VPO tools and processes to delivers results whilst maintaining excellent housekeeping standards.
About the candidate:
· Trained to run Packaging work stations e.g. Depal/Palletiser, Filler,...
· Good computer, numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills.
· Able to operate effectively as part of a team and to work proactively on their own.
· Capable of carrying out (or the ability to learn) multiple roles within the area.
· Demonstrate good understanding of KPI's and links to performance.
· Strong organisational skills with a structured and systematic approach, adhering to deadlines; able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively.
· Positive "can do" attitude
· Excellent team player with the ability to develop strong working relationships