Since 2007, we have been on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. To do that, there are two important factors... beer and people. To deliver amazing beer we need amazing people.
The Reach Truck/VNA Driver is is a mid-level position working within our brand spanking new warehouse! This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to add to their experience and learn more from the senior team members. Ultimately someone in this role should be capable of operating independently in their designated area. This role will be expected to deliver our awesome packaged products in the safest manner possible, at the highest level of quality, on time and in full.
- Packing, palletising and wrapping goods for shipment according to internal procedures.
- Carry out instructed tasks from supervisors and manager.
- Communicate effectively with others and help other members of the team with their tasks if needed.
- Adhere to all rules, regulations, policies, programs and related BrewDog HACCP, GMP, 6S etc. to ensure safety / quality / efficiency of BrewDog projects, products and equipment.
- Comply with and drive adherence to all QHSE & PPE Policies without exception.
- Be proactive in maintaining plant hygiene with reference to cleaning plans, schedules and ad-hoc cleaning requirements.
- Execute given tasks including operating equipment in a consistent, safe and efficient manner, according to our established standards and SOPs.
- Be a team player who works collaboratively, is flexible and shares & supports those around them.
- Ensure site Health & Safety standards are met, showing a proactive attitude towards creating a safe working environment for yourself and the Warehouse Operations team.
- Maintain overall hygiene standards, cleaning and maintaining the site & encouraging the highest standards of housekeeping.
- Possess the ability to complete accurate conversions and changeovers to BrewDog standards.
- Provide constant involvement in process development and improvement, following instructions and carrying out necessary tasks as instructed to meet Supply Chain targets.
- Assist with any reasonable management request to facilitate the safe delivery of goods.
- Review your processes & suggest improvements as part of the Supply Chain continuous improvement ethos.
- Build strong working relationships with other BrewDog crew members.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Reach Truck (valid) licence - essential
- VNA licence - essential
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- A good level of numeracy skill is required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Basic experience of IT systems including the use of WMS systems.
- Moving cases, kegs & other manual lifting tasks needed so a level of fitness will be required.
- Foundation level of process trouble shooting.
We are looking to hire for both night shift (10pm-6am) and back shift (2pm-10pm).