About the role:
- Transport (including Import/ Export) costs budgeting (scope Russia & Ukraine)
- Monthly Actuals & Forecast (reporting/analysis/review)
- Support & follow up financial impact of Logistics initiatives (projects, business cases);
- Provide support to Global, BBP, BSC, Supply& Finance regarding monthly results interpretation& management reports preparation;
- Business process unification/standardization: activities transfers to BSC, sustain currently transferred scope of activities;
- Consultation based on expert knowledge;
- Support the team of Indirect reports (Transport analysts).
About the candidate:
- Higher degree (preferable in finance, economics);
- Very strong Excel skills (High experience of working with Pivot tables);
- More than 1 year business experience in analytical area in international company (accounting or financial reporting or similar);
- Good knowledge in economic area;
- Strong analytical skills, knowing methods of root-cause analysis such as PDCA and GAP;
- Sufficient knowledge of SAP (on a proper level to fulfil activities);
- English level: Pre-Intermediate and above.