About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
SF & Projects Cost Performance Manager
You are responsible for the cost recharges of the Global Capability Centre (GCC) in India for the whole Europe Zone (excluding the Procurement scope) from legal as well as from financial performance perspective, and also work with the S&O Director in the operations (e.g. SLA results, target setting, efficiencies, new demands, etc. in GCC). Accordingly the position will have to cooperate with Global (GCC is run by Global because the Centre covers not only European but also other Zones' activities), with the S&O Director, GCC Directors and Value Creation Team, and department Leads of all functions across Europe.
You are also responsible for managing all the projects which impact the finances of the S&O organization, such as the Month End Closing Acceleration and the SOP Documentation projects, Project Falcon (the transition of activities from Budapest to GCC), Project Jupiter (the transition of activities from Prague to GCC) and other similar projects. As such, the position has to cooperate with EPO Leads, Project Director and Project Leads as well as Project PMO.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Manage the services fee charges from GCC in India: ensure that Service Fee is charged on a correct way from legal, tax and financial performance perspective. Align with Global Tax and Legal and manage the Global and Zone contacts
- Budgeting and build rolling forecast: prepare the financial plan for each year for the GCC charges, build the forecast every month for the rest of the year in cooperation with Global, GCC Project and Value Creation Teams
- Manage actual costs and analyse results: collaborate with RCC Director and GCC department leads to ensure that we keep the spends below the budget and targets. Analyse monthly and year-to-date results, discuss with line manager and perform the identified actions to drive performance
- Collaboration with GCC and Global S&O Director: work with Europe S&O Director in interactions with Global S&O director (e.g. regular and ad-hoc presentations on EUR S&O results) and in other processes, such as delivering efficiencies in order to ensure target achievements, track SLA results and implement financial penalty as set in the global contract, support target setting in order to ensure that EUR and GCC targets are aligned, etc.
- Manage Projects: manage all projects which impact the finances of the S&O organization, such as the Month End Closing Acceleration and the SOP Documentation projects, Project Falcon (the transition of activities from Budapest to GCC), Project Jupiter (the transition of activities from Prague to GCC) and other similar projects. As such, the position has to cooperate with EPO Leads, Project Director and Project Leads as well as Project PMO
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Interpersonal skills (impact and influence), with seniors of the company
- Strong analytical skills and excel knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Working with SAP ERP and any Business Intelligence applications
- VBA or macro writing is an advantage
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years experience in finance and controlling, and some experience in accounting
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills : Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP ERP/ Business Intelligence Tools