Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 1000+ people. We sell our beer in over 60 countries. We've just opened our 41st bar in the UK and have amazing beer meccas all over the world at our 20 amazing international bars. None of that would be possible without one hyper important part of our business model, financial stability. That's where you come in.
This is a key role within the finance structure and is a direct support to financial support to LoneWolf Spirits, Hawkes, OverWorks and Online Shop. The other to provide reporting and compliance support required for Group and PLC requirements.
- Provision of accurate and insightful management reporting and board packs for the Executive team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and month-end close.
- Aid in the development of systems, controls and processes, ensuring a robust environment as the business continues to grow.
- Stock Management within SAP, Sage and Excel along with BOM analysis.
- Transaction processing reconciliation banks, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Main point of contact for finance processes for Lone Wolf, Hawkes, Overworks and online shop.
- Experience working within finance and commercial environments with an understanding of end to end finance processes and practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving and changing organization.
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Proven track record in a technically focused finance role with close working relationships across the businesses