About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Reward Manager BNL
- Manage Rewards in BeNeLux for non-executive white collars & blue collars with regards to fixed salary & variable compensations schemes and ensure all rewards process with the Zone Rewards Manager for the banded population.
- Track industry trends and impact of changed legislation on ABInbev's compensation plans. Determine opportunities to improve our benefits and financial performance and improve employee experience and wellbeing through programs, vendors and tools.
- Research best practices and trends and perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and propose improvements.
- Review and update the annual Bonus schemes - sales incentive and variable compensation
- Manage car policy and process and cash allowances
- Propose and implement policy and process change, outsourcing & insourcing programs according to local business needs.
- Accurately counsel, communicate, and train HR business partners, managers and staff on pay decisions, policy and guidelines, job evaluations, and job descriptions. This will include where relevant union negotiations, contacts with local internal & external stakeholders.
- Be part of the Europe Rewards team and manage some cross-country initiatives and programs
- Provide relevant information for Rewards related communications through a range of communications media (including media such as email newsflashes, company intranet, newsletters, visual screens and boards)
About the candidate:
- Master degree in finance or HR with at least 5 years of experience;
- 3 years experience in Comp & Benefits;
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment is a plus;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Capable of being entrusted with confidential information;
- Accuracy, reliability;
- An outgoing personality with service oriented attitude;
- Very strong analytical & organization skills;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge is a must;
- Fluent English
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.