Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
This role is the cluster lead for Net Revenue Management, leading breakthrough NRM analysis and providing recommendations on pricing interventions, trade terms, pack price architecture and improvements on promotional and other trade investments to transform P&L, while holding commercial teams to account around pricing and Trade Terms compliance.
- Thought-leader for NRM recommendations relevant to the territory.
- Creates plans on all NRM levers, with support from NRM analysts as below:
- Drives multi-lens market analyses (5Cs: context, consumer, customer, competition and climate) for pricing opportunity identification and impact estimation
- Proposes pricing opportunities and develop pricing scenarios with Brand/Sales to optimize pricing architecture
- Monitors pricing execution (e.g., consolidate and create summary reports across accounts, channels, regions)
- Coaches account managers on turning insights into actions and promo effectiveness strategy execution
- Provides (analytical) support to sales function in promotion decisions and calendar optimization
- Creates transparency on current trade investment health, including adherence to global architecture and true conditionality and compliance
- Develops proposals to allocate trade investment across channels and customers based on customer segmentation
- Identifies and prioritizes opportunities to align trade architecture to global standard, increase true conditionality and compliance, and move to joint business planning (JBP) where possible
Top functional capabilities for this role:
- Commercial experience in CPG companies, ideally with at least 3 years of experience managing the pricing agenda.
- Outstanding analytical ability.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Tenacity & leadership for delivering the NRM ambition
Diageo's values are reinforced on a day to day basis; celebrating life, every day, everywhere. We are immensely proud of our brands and there are regular events and activities on-site that celebrate our successes. We also have a bar downstairs that serves some of our latest innovations.
It won't be easy; you will be challenged, tested and stretched but this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level... please apply if you'd like to be part of the Diageo team!