Purpose: Provide executive level administrative support to the General Counsel & Executive Vice President, EVP Corporate Relations, Assistant General Counsel, Assistant General Counsel & Global M&A and VP Regulatory & Trade Affairs and Corporate Relations
Complexity of Role: High-level administrative support to include administrative and project based duties that require independent decision-making capabilities and solid judgment. This position is privy to confidential information that requires diplomacy and discretion.
Management Responsibility: No people management
- Schedules appointments, arranges corporate travel and maintains all travel and entertainment per regulatory compliance policies.
- Responsibility for P.O. creation and tracking as well as ensuring compliant delivery of political and charitable contributions by way of check requests generated through SAP.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Prepares reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the team members(s) for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Uses considerable judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
- Summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings to assist executive(s); coordinates the new information with background office sources; draws attention to important parts or conflict.
- Handles details of a confident nature, and performs administrative functions based on understanding of company policy, executive's views and philosophy, which can be assumed by this level of executive assistant.
- Composes correspondence requiring knowledge of executive's views, philosophy, and some understanding of technical matters; may sign for executive when technical or policy content has been authorized.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Technical Degree required.
- Minimum of 8 - 10+ years of experience in executive administrative capacity.
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint with ability to type 60+ WPM.
- Proven ability to interact confidentially and effectively with all levels of business partners both internally and externally.
- Highly organized with a proven track record of managing complex projects through to successful completion.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong attention to detail and ability to be discrete.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Role profiles are not intended to detail all specific job duties/responsibilities that an incumbent may be asked to perform.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.